Eco graphic design solutions for companies and NGOs.
All graphic design includes a sustainable graphic design strategy. This means that ecologically, socially and economically conscious options are put forth based on your project requirements and budget. This ensures that a holistic approach is taken to finding unique and responsible solutions for your project that suit you and your business philosophy.
Careful Consideration of your needs.
Potential design solutions to your project are considered carefully to ensure that maximum value can be added to your service or offering through the development of your project. An evaluation of the commercial intention of the project is made so that this can be achieved successfully and with integrity.
ECO GRAPHIC DESIGN SERVICES AVAILABLE
- Logo design and business branding design strategy
- Style guide development
- Business Stationery Design – Business cards, promotional items
- Marketing Design – Promotional brochures & flyers, banners, car and shop signage
- Web graphics – Web banners, social media graphics
- Corporate Design – Annual report design, business document design, Microsoft Word templates and PowerPoint templates, manuals & guides
- Editorial Design – Magazine and book cover design
- Packaging and design for POS
Non-profit organisations receive a discounted hourly rate on all graphic design projects, which will be factored in during quoting.
PRICING: Unless there is a promotion, prices are not included on my website because every project is different. If you’d like to get a quick idea of pricing or a detailed quote (obligation free) please contact me today and I’ll respond to your enquiry as soon as possible.
Read more about what ‘eco graphic design’ involves in my eco graphic design guide.
You can also read about sustainability in graphic design and printing on the Victorian Government website.